Today we are going to give you information about the government website (gov.in). The cost of the work done in your village will be known in a matter of minutes. Here you can see how much the Government of India has paid for the construction work of our village. (This data is completely standard) If you find any irregularities, you can complain directly to the Public Investigation Center.
How To Know Cost Of Work In Your Village?
- First, open the link below. http://www.planningonline.gov.in/ReportData.do?ReportMethod=getAnnualPlanReport
- Then you can select the language. There are currently English, Hindi and Punjabi options here. You can see in the picture
- Here you can click on your plan year. (As created in the photo)
- For example, if you want to know how many rupees came from the government in 2015-16, you should opt for the 2015-16 option. Then click on the state name you will be asked for.
- After selecting the state, you will be given an option called Plan Unit Type. Select the GRAM PANCHAYAT option.
- You will then be asked to select the name of your district in which district of Panchayat you live.
- After selecting the district panchayat, select the name of the district panchayat or block.
- After the district panchayat, you will be asked the name of the gram panchayat.
- Then click on GET REPORT.
You can see here REPORT, how much money you have received from the government and how much work your Sarpanch, your board members have done so far in the village/town/ward. And you can find out the full amount of money taken from the government.